Reuzel Shave Cream
In the old days, a town’s barbers also did its bloodletting. Let’s just say that isn’t how we do things anymore. Reuzel Shave Cream is a highly concentrated formula. Our T4 Tonic Blend combos with quinoa, aloe vera and sorbitol to give you a close shave, no nicking necessary.
ULTRA-RICH – SUPER SLICK – CONDITIONING
- Super slick, comfortable formula
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Classic men’s beard shaving cream scent
Slap a little Reuzel Aftershave on after you shave. Our T4 Tonic Blend immediately
goes to work toning and moisturizing. And a brisk citrus and sandalwood scent of this post shave moisturizer leaves you with the confidence to get on with your day.
SOOTHES SKIN – MASCULINE SCENT
- Leaves your skin feeling cool and smooth
- T4 Tonic blend to nourish skin
- Notes of citrus and sandalwood
Reuzel Daily Conditioner
Step out of the shower feeling like your scalp’s come right back to life. Reuzel Daily
Conditioner does the trick with our own T4 tonic blend of witch hazel, nettle leaf,
rosemary and horsetail root extracts.
CONDITIONS – REFRESHES – LIGHT DETANGLER
- Keeps your hair healthy and scalp moisturized
- T4 tonic blend to thicken and add shine
- Invigorating mint tingle
Reuzel Fiber Pomade
Reuzel Fiber Pomade turns a proper porkchop into a just-out-of-bed style. This water based pomade is perfect for those times when a man wants to wear his hair a little loose but still look great.
FIRM AND PLIABLE – LOW SHINE – WATER SOLUBLE
- Best on short and thicker hair
- Aloe vera and quinoa promote elasticity
- Subtle vanilla mint fragrance
Reuzel Green Pomade
Some call it the green grease. And it’s one of our staples. This oil based pomade grease is used in barbershop classes worldwide to help stylists construct perfect pompadours and classic contours. And it makes a great cocktail with other medium hold pomade products.
MEDIUM HOLD – MEDIUM SHINE – OIL BASED
- Lets you style and restyle from day to night
- Tea tree oil breaks down build-up
- Comes clean easier than most grease
- Pomme fragrance with a twist of peppermint